|Think3 is more than just a sermon series or a moment in our church, it's an initiative and a movement of Bethel World Outreach Church to prioritize and invest in the next generation with what's most valuable: Our time, talent, and treasure. Proverbs 13:22 declares that "a good man leaves an inheritance for his children's children." What does it mean for us as a Bethel family to practically think three generations into the future and prepare for them now?|
|That's what Think3 is all about.|
When we say Think3, this is what we mean:
- We are a church that invests our time, talent and treasure in the next generation.
- We are a church that empowers the next generation "to touch the world."
- We are a church that inspires the now generation to invest in the next generation.
What we do today impacts the generations of tomorrow.
This is not just a moment at our church, but a movement.
The Bible is constantly pointing towards the necessity of thinking generationally. Consider these few verses that are guiding our motivation for Think3:
- The Lord, the God of your fathers - the God of Abraham, the God of Isaac and the God of Jacob - Exodus 3:15 (NIV)
- "In the last days," God says, "I will pour out my Spirit on all people. Your sons and daughters will prophesy, your young men will see visions, your old men will dream dreams." - Acts 2:17 (NIV)
- A good man leaves an inheritance to his children's children - Proverbs 13:22 (NIV)
What completes the vision?
There are four major projects needed to complete the Think3 vision:
- Create bKids Worship Center and classroom space.
- Renovate RUSH Student ministries meeting space.
- Complete Fellowship Hall with Playland and Global Café.
- Create additional parking spaces.
How do I give?
- Give by check during Sunday/Wednesday service
Mail check to
Bethel World Outreach Church
5670 Granny White Pike
Brentwood, TN 37027
- Make check payable to: Bethel
- Bethel World Outreach Church
Text "bethelworld" to 77977 and click the link to give via Pushpay app.
Download the app to make future giving super easy.
- Visit www.pushpay.com/bethelworld or click the GIVE NOW button below
If we don't reach the future of the church, the church has no future